Lab Results: CLICK HERE
Platinum X CBD+ isolate is tested at 99% concentration. It can be added to foods, put into liquids, or smoked.
Ingredients: NON-GMO, PESTICIDE FREEE, Co2 Extracted from Industrial Hemp (Cannabidiol) 1000mg.
*This product does not contain any THC, and is not intended for children or any one during pregnancy.
Understanding CBD Isolate: What It Is, How to Use It, the Benefits, and More
Today, the world has changed substantially, and the stigma surrounding natural products such as hemp and marijuana are starting to fade. People have seen the evidence that certain elements from these plants, namely CBD, can offer some amazing benefits to those who use it. There is a burgeoning business in the field of CBD today, and many people are starting to use the new CBD products that are on the market to help them deal with a range of health issues.
There are many different ways to consume and use CBD including through oils, lotions, and even gummies and lollipops. This makes it easier for people to find a method of delivery that is going to work well for their needs. It can also allow people to be as discreet as they want to be with their CBD consumption. One of the best options, and one of the most versatile, is CBD isolate.
What Is CBD and What Is CBD Isolate?
Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a compound that is found in hemp and the marijuana plant. In fact, you will find it in only three types of cannabis plant – ruderalis, sativa, and Indica. It can provide the body with some truly impressive medical benefits, but it has the added advantage that those who use CBD do not get that “high” feeling. Clinical research has shown that there are benefits to the use of CBD, which will be discussed below. Because of those benefits, the popularity of CBD amongst the health and wellness crowd, as well as everyday people, has been growing substantially.
CBD isolate is cannabidiol in the purest form possible. It is created through a process of extraction and isolation. It will typically be found in powder form, although it could also be available in crystals. The powder tends to be more usable in many circumstances, because it will blend very easily. The powder is also the more refined of the two options, and the only way that you can use the crystals is through a process called dabbing.
The process for making the isolate starts with using a plant that is high in CBD, such as hemp. Once the plant is mature, it will then be harvested, and it will be subjected to an extraction method. The most common of the extraction methods include CO2 extraction, ice water extraction, butane extraction, and alcohol extraction. Then, the material that has been extracted goes through the winterization process. This simply means that the powder is cooled down, which helps to remove the impurities that remain.
Because growing hemp and even marijuana plants is legal in many areas today, there may be a temptation to attempt to make your own CBD isolate. However, it is more difficult to do than you might imagine, especially when it comes to proper winterization. Those who want to make sure that they have a product that is actually useful and does the job are going to want to buy their CBD isolate from a proper source. Otherwise, you never know just how effective – or more than likely ineffective – it is going to be.
Fortunately, given the popularity of cannabis today, it is easy to find quality sellers online that can provide you with the isolate that you want. You will find that this is the simplest and best solution. After all, you probably don’t want to go through the hassle of growing an entire plant and trying to do it all yourself. It would be a colossal waste of time and energy if you do it wrong!
How to Use the CBD Isolate
One of the reasons that many people are interested in the isolate is the fact that it tends to be quite versatile. When you have the powdered form, you will be able to use it in different ways. This gives you freedom to experiment and dry different delivery methods to see how well they work for you. Let’s look at some of the most common methods that are used with the isolate.
- Dabbing – Remember, if you have the crystal form of the CBD isolate, this is the only method that you will be able to use. The crystals really do cut down on the flexibility of the product. When you dab, you will also need to have a specialized dabbing rig. Dabbing is essentially flash vaporization of the crystals. The crystals are added to a hot surface, which causes them to turn to vapor, which is then immediately inhaled.
- Smoking – Another option that could be used is to smoke the isolate by adding it to anything else that you might be smoking.
- Vaping – With the popularity of vaping, you might want to consider adding it to your e-liquid or vape oil. This can provide you with an easy way to get the CBD if you are already someone who vapes.
- Create a Tincture – Another fun and simple option to consider is creating a tincture of your own. It’s relatively easy to do, too. You will want to add a small amount of the isolate to the other elements in the tincture, which can then be placed under your tongue and taken sublingually. You can hold it under the tongue for a minute and a half to two minutes. This is a good method to use for those who want to have the effects of the CBD take place very quickly. You could also add the tinctures into food and drinks, if you choose.
- Straight into the Food and Drinks – However, you don’t have to make a tincture at all if you would like to add the CBD isolate powder to your day! You can mix it right into all manner of baked goods, salad dressing, pudding, or even put some in your juice or coffee. There are countless ways that you could add it to your diet.
- Rub It Onto the Skin – Another one of the benefits of the powder’s ability to mix so readily is the fact that you could even put it in some of your beauty products. It will mix in well with face creams and lotions, for example. This can be a great way to add the CBD to the skin, so you can then enjoy the anti-inflammatory and pain relieving benefits it offers.
There are plenty of interesting and effective ways that you can start to use the CBD isolate in your life. You could probably even come up with a few others that could work well for your needs.
What Are the Biggest Benefits?
Of course, there are those out there who are still wondering whether CBD is worthwhile for them and what the benefits really are. Fortunately, there are plenty of studies that have shown CBD to be quite helpful for different ailments and health conditions.
- Vomiting and Nausea – Many people who have taken CBD have found that it can be quite effective when it comes to helping reduce nausea and vomiting. This can be beneficial to those who are going through treatments such as chemo, which can cause those feelings.
- Epilepsy – CBD has also been shown to help suppress seizures in a number of patients. This has given hope to many patients who are unable to get the relief they need through other forms of epilepsy treatment.
- Inflammation Reduction – Inflammation can cause many problems in the body, including pain, disease, and more. Reduction of the inflammation can help with pain that the body feels due to the inflammation and the swelling.
- Acne and Other Skin Issues – Problems such as acne and psoriasis can be helped through the use of CBD isolate, as well. It has the potential to reduce the amount of excess oil that the skin is making, which is going to help many reduce their acne. Those who have not had success with other methods, or who have had limited success, may want to try this.
- Anxiety and Depression – These are two major problems that are affecting people around the world today, and unfortunately, one of the methods of treating the problem is through pharmaceuticals that are not always healthy. CBD is a quality alternative that is not going to cause side effects.
Thanks to its benefits, CBD could be used to treat a range of ailments, including psychosis, schizophrenia, anxiety, depression, cancer, arthritis, osteoporosis, eating disorders, epileptic disorders, neuropathic pain, chronic pain, OCD, diabetes, and more. There are myriad ways that CBD could help make you a happier and healthier person. If you are still concerned about its use, you can always speak with your doctor. In many cases, the doctor will want this treatment to be supplemental if you have a serious condition, but you will certainly want to talk with them about it.
One of the other biggest benefits with CBD isolate, and other CBD products, is the fact that you will not have to worry about any side effects or addiction. It is not psychoactive, and it is not addictive, which makes it a better solution for many people than the many prescription pain drugs that are on the market. If one of the worries that has been keeping you away from CBD has been the fear of addiction, you have nothing to worry about.
A Great Business Opportunity
While many people who are interested in CBD isolate, and other CBD products for that matter, might only be looking at them for their own use, it is also possible to utilize them in a business if you would like. Rather than simply buying retail, you might want to consider buying wholesale and then reselling the products on your own. You could even buy the CBD isolate and use them in various items that you make and then sell those.
For entrepreneurs out there, and those who already have a business that works even tangentially in the health and wellness field, CBD is the next big thing. Getting started in the field now could put you in a very good position for the future.
CBD Isolate Could Be the Right Choice for You
There are many different methods of delivery for CBD, and isolate could be an option that will work well for you thanks to the versatility it can offer. However, the only way to know whether it is the best method for you is to try it. See whether it is something that you like and experience the health benefits that it can offer. While it is a fantastic choice for many, there are still all of the other delivery methods mentioned earlier that you can try, as well.
Find a Quality Seller and Get Started
If you are ready to try CBD isolate, there is no better time to get started than right now. Take the time to find a fantastic seller that has the options you want and see how well it can work. You will find that many sellers have the option to buy the isolate in varying quantities. If it is your first time, you might want to start with a smaller quantity, such as half a gram or a gram. The next time you order, you might want to buy more. Find a quality THC free CBD isolate and get started, so you can begin to feel better.